Educandi - Aiolos Essentials - Learn 4 parts in 4 weeks17 September 2020
- Daily work - We’ll start with how to create forecasts and how you can validate them
- Follow Up – We’ll cover how to follow up on forecast accuracy in Aiolos. How to find errors and how to learn from them and optimize your forecast
- Model Theory – How does the models work and what data are they using
- Autotune – How can I let Aiolos help me with testing and optimizing model settings
- System configuration – How to set up a new series and other administrative tasks in Aiolos
- Day Type Calendar – We will set up a calendar for your data. The calendar is used by the model to cluster similar days.
- Warning codes
- Warnings listed in the manual
- Unlisted warnings
- Tips on possible workarounds
When making a forecast Aiolos Forecast Studio informs you if there is something missing or some unexpected changes in the indata of the forecast. This gives you a range of warnings to manage when they appear. In this session of educandi we will take you through the most common warnings and show you how to handle them.