Aiolos Forecast Studio 11.0
Indata Control is a new cleaning function in Aiolos Forecast Studio to find and handle outliers and bad data, to be used to improve the forecast quality.
- New tab in Aiolos to the left of the Home tab.
- New version of data storage (.aio14) to handle changes and flags
- Automatic finding of data boundaries levels with Autofinder
- Control of Home Live files or other extracts as progfiles.
- 18 different algorithms to find bad data including level changes in the portfolio stock and unscheduled maintenance stops.
- Setup of automatic actions for different kind of errors
- Setup of email notification for different warning levels
- Indata Control is a paid feature. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to get a trial period.
INTEGRATED WEATHER CLIENT
Improved handling of weather forecasts with an intuitive GUI in the config tab.
- Direct API transfer from Aiolos central weather storage to forecast series in Aiolos
- GUI with a map interface for search of new weather stations for new forecast series.
- Possibility to set rules on distances to weather points
- Possibility to set a length of historical weather data for each weather point
REAL TIME MEASUREMENTS WIND/SOLAR
New API connection to Bazefield for import of measurements and settlement data.
- Real time data
- Planned maintenance
- Historic maintenance
- Measured weather at plant site
- Possibility to set Time and Percentiles as Startup-values in config.
- Zips in the background in a separate thread makes it possible to work in AFS meanwhile the configuration is zipped
- Possibility to reach these lovely release notes from the Info page in File 😉 .
HOME and VIEW
- Improved sorting by volume
- Works at startup without pre creating a forecast
- Use to find the largest series by sorting by energy volume
- Can be used in combination with Fractions
- Can be used as default startup view or temporarily used
- Can be used on multiple levels in the tree
- Messages are nowadays stored as objects instead of plain text, which improves the possibility to group and present for example forecast messages in a more readable manner
- Weather weights are now presented and can be changed in the Home Tab
- Forecast calculations are running in the background despite Data Check warnings, in order to save time
- In the View Tab, for forecast validations based on time, it´s possible to set an offset in days from a Day Type. For example, to find days around easter and not only the easter days.
- Simple reweight in Follow Up for normalized weather providers weighting. Just right click on a forecast series in the series tree.
- New config tab for data boundaries connected to the new Indata Control & AQS feature
- Improvements in the user interface for LoadImport.
- Enhanced time settings functionality
- New button for test of Import protocols
- Improvements in the user interface for LoadExport.
- Enhanced time setting functionality
- New button for test of Export protocols
- When using templates for filtering in the Config table, it’s now also possible to get all filtered forecast series marked in the series tree
- New tool in File studio called AioResConverter that can convert files from hourly resolution to quarterly values in the file.
- New DayType rule, daynumber in month, daytype in month
- Weather improvements as
- Faster imports with direct API from Vitecs weather database
- More weather parameters in .aio12 files with up to 32 parameters from each provider
- New providers/models 2020
- ICON-EU (DWD)
- MosMix (DWD)
- All providers available within the AI Model Collection
- Improvements in our AI/ML models regarding
- Calculation time
- Easier to implement
- New AI I Hydro model
- Snow cover
- Runoff amount
- Our new AI models can now use external models as input to our AI models
- Now supports up to 66 weather stations as input to the AI Collection Models
- Our AI-models are prepared to handle different data flags from Indata Control or imported:
- Trusted values
- Quarantined values