Netsim in 24 minutes
For 20 years NetSim has guided engineers in their path to build and optimize district heating / cooling grids all around the world.
NetSim will help with...
- Placement/dimensioning of pumps
- Unraveling of "bottle neck pipe"
- Sectioning of grids
- Discover cold water stalls in summer time
- Merging of grids
- To create customer supply feasibility studies
- and more...
...so that your company
- Increase your knowledge about the grid
- Lower your total energy usage in the grid
- Lower the pumping costs in the grid
- Predict the network behavior and therefore lower the maintenance costs
- Improve your planning skills
Grid Simulation Software, NetSim will give you a greater knowledge about your grid and lower your pumping- and energy costs for the future if you are in the planning stage, or right now if you are looking into optimizing your existing grid. NetSim offers it all! The purpose could be to dimension a new pipe, or on a larger scale, to see what reactions you have in a grid if the main power plant goes down.
Are you a student at a technical university, or are you maybe even representing one?
Grid Simulation Software, NetSim are today used by 70+ grid owners and consultants from all over the world. DH/DC grids of all sizes and from all different phases of their life cycle are represented in NetSim today.
Knowledge at Hand - Whenever. Wherever.
NetSim could be run as a high end cloud solution. You do then have access to the full system via your domain customer.vitec.se anytime and anywhere. Perfect for busy consultants and grid owners.
If you rather prefer a local installation this could be done directly on your computer, or at your local server solution, if you are a team where eveyone needs the information at hand.